One of my guilty pleasures in life is shoes, and what better a reason for a fabulous new pair of shoes then your wedding day? Today’s wedding shoes are not just white or ivory – brides are using their shoes as an opportunity to continue their color theme or to play off the Something Blue. A good quality shoe can be an investment and your wedding day is just the day to spoil yourself with such an investment. There is nothing like slipping on a brand new pair of heels, and now days your bridal shoes are a great way to show off your personality.
Here are some great examples:
1. Christian Louboutin Glitter Sling Back Heel – $775
2. Giuseppe Zanotti Jeweled Strappy Sandal – $1045
3. Cole Haan Ceci Air Rose Sling Back – $428
4. Manolo Blahnik – Something Blue Satin Pump: $945
5. Kate Spade – Keenen – $298
6. Kate Spade – Clarice – $300
About: Tricia Huddas & Co. specializes in destination weddings in historic Savannah Georgia and the Southeast. Whether you are planning an intimate evening or a bold affair, Tricia Huddas & Co will bring your event together with style, elegance and grace.