Flowers aren’t the only way to adorn the tables at your wedding reception. Table garlands are a great way to bring a little bit of nature to your tables, and these five garlands have knocked it out of the park! Keep reading to visit the original posts.
1. (Pictured above) Amy Osaba worked alongside Ginny Au to create this stunning olive branch and fig leaf garland for an Italy inspired wedding shoot, and we love it!
2. (Pictured below) Table garlands are the perfect way to decorate if you’re choosing to have one or a few longer tables at your reception. Visit the original post to see more inspiration from this elegant Tuscan wedding.
3. We love table garlands that combine natural greens and lush blooms. Check out this post from Eric Kelley to see more of this stunning garland by Mallory Joyce.
4. And for a very simple version of a table garland, find some beautiful greenery and simply lay it on the table. This creates lovely texture and brings a little life to your tables. Check out the original post here.
5. And sometimes, simple is best. Your garland can be as simple as a few vines trailing delicately along the table like this from the Erich McVey Workshop dinner. So, if you’re looking for a simple, affordable way to create an organic and elegant look for your tables, garlands are definitely the way to go!