How perfect would this pretty wedding updo from Amanda Paige and Jessica Sloane be for your maids? Or for your rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding. Click wedding hairstyles for medium long hairto see more ideas!
1. Start off by curling all of your hair to add texture.
2. Next, section off the two front parts of your hair. These sections should start behind your ear and go up to your part . Do the same thing on both sides. You should now have three sections (including the center section, see photo).
3. Then, take the center section and tease it at the root with a teasing comb to add volume to your crown.
4. Then take the center section and create a loose bun. Pinning it into place using bobby pins.
5. Next, take one of the front sections of hair, twist it, then bring it back, creating another bun right next to the center bun, pin it with bobby pins.
6. Repeat on opposite side
*For an even softer look, pull strands of hair out around your face and/or out of the loose bun*