You can stop searching the internet high and low for the perfect wedding updo to show your stylist for your wedding day- we’ve collected 20 of our favorite updos from our DIYs and Real Weddings all in one place!
1. The updo above, sent to us from Irrelephant Blog is a interpretation on a traditional French twist. See the entire tutorial and DIY instructions here.
2. This knotted bun that we worked on with Heidi Marie Garrett is a classic and would look great on any bride searching for an elegant updo! Visit the original post for the entire tutorial.
3. This romantic crown braid tutorial from Amanda Gros is still one of our all time favs! Check out how to recreate this look here.
4. If you’re looking for a loose and messy updo for your big day, check out this Once Wed classic from Jordan Byers. See how to create this undone bun here! 5. We still absolutely adore this clean, elegant french braid bun tutorial we shared a while back. Check out how achieve this updo here.
6. Want to rock an awesome hairstyle on your wedding day? Try out this rope braid updo!
7. This classic updo that we featured in our Once Wed magazine is still one of our favorites!! See the original post here.
8. We also created this rock and roll updo for our magazine! Would you be daring enough to try something like this for your wedding?
9. And this classic bun from Irrelephant is perfect for any bride-to-be! See the DIY here.
10. This lovely low bun has been a huge hit on Pinterest after we posted the original inspiration shoot a while back!
11. And let’s not forget those brides who want to style their hair with a veil.
12. If you’re looking for a put together, classic wedding updo, check out this fishtail bun!
13. This lovely updo has also been a favorite on Pinterest! See the full feature on this bride here.
14. This awesome updo from Irrelephant knocks it out of the park! Check out how to get this ‘do here.
15. Updos are a little more difficult for girls with short hair, but this simple 2 bobby pin DIY is great for shoulder-length hair. Get the instructions and try it out!
16. We love this crown braid so much we included it in last week’s round-up too!
17. Learn how to recreate this tucked braid updo right here!
18. Check out this crown braid updo if you’re searching for a show-stopping look on your wedding day!
19. Chignons are a classic wedding hairstyle, and we simply adore this clean and simple version. See the tutorial here to get the look!
20. And for brides looking for a non-traditional twist on the wedding updo, see how to achieve a faux bob here.