Are you planning to wear a hair half up half down wedding hairstyle for your wedding or engagement party? Here’s a simple and quick tutorial for a half up half down wedding hairstyle with a little bit extra finesse whipped up by the amazing Jordan Byers.
- Start with loose waves in your hair.
- Backcomb or tease the hair at the crown of your head.
- Smooth out the top layer.
- Twist one side of your hair and ***pin it about 2/3 of the way across your head*** (this is the big trick that will allow you to hide your tracks!)
- Now twist the other side and tuck it under the first part.
- Again, pin that piece about 2/3 of the way across your head.
Easy! And so pretty!